Colitis Expert Forum
over 3 weeks of stomach virus

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

over 3 weeks of stomach virus
I need some answers. I have had diarrhea and vomiting for over 3 weeks. It went away for a few days and then came back. I went to the DR. and they took blood to check for anemia and the test was negative. The dr. didn't give me any answers. He just told me to get rest, Which I do. I'm 20 yrs old and I female. I'm not pregnant b/c I recently had my period. a few days ago to add to the stomach problem, I got laryngitis.I don't know what to do.
Was stool test done?
Were you on any antibiotics?