Colitis Expert Forum
spitting blood

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

spitting blood
Spitting Blood?!?!
by Dyrekt

Leave a Note
Send Message
Add as Friend

Dyrekt
Member since Jan 2008  

,
Tags: blood, nose, spit
for around a week now i have been spitting blood in the mornings not alot of blood just a small amount, i dont cough it up, actually i dont cough at all. i have no lung pain or shortness of breath, i did smoke for 10 years but quit around 3-4months ago.  as well as spitting up a little blood i noticed every morning my nose is a little stuffy and i have hardend bloody snot and a little blood in there. when i spit the blood i belive im pulling it from my nose to spit. please give me an idea of what this could be
Spitting blood is due to lesions in the airway.
If you have blood in sputum or spitting blood, post your question in the following forum -
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Respiratory-Disorders/show/128