Colitis Expert Forum
stomach swelling
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stomach swelling

I have been having weight gain & stomach swelling to where it is uncomfortable & can barely eat food. For about 9 days I have had vomiting but it is clear. I have never had this much swelling & now for 4 days I have not had a bowel movement but my concern is the past couple of nights last night was the worse to where I had severe cramping & pain in the center of my stomach to where I felt I needed to have a bowel movement but felt it was in my upper somach. I proceeded to have diarrhea but it didn't feel like it. I still have this swelling & pain in stomach. I just don't think I can be constipated in the upper part of my stomach. I have had a low grade fever, nausea, fatigue, pale, dizziness. Are these signs of a blockage? My entire stomach is swollen & hurts all over.