Colitis Expert Forum
upper Left chest pain near arm shoulder joint.

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

Hi ! I am 29 yrs  old govt.employee, i have been having a upper left chest pain near the shoulder joint.When i shrug my shoulder it makes a some sound like that of cartilage movement.My left arm is also weaker then my right and it pains sometimes too.I would like to add that this pain started some 2.5 yrs ago, and is still there.
I did ECG test, MRI of upper area, and it all went normal.moreover i also did a Tread mill test and it came out normal.
But on one occasion on testing my blood pressure the doctor told me that it was slightly high..130/90. I have reduced my salt intake and i dont' drink or smoke.
  I have a question about the pain in the chest area, and i would be really greatful if i can know any way i can cure it.What is the reason of this pain?
Kindly post the question in the following forum -
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/106