312?1253826255
College Students User Group
serious confusion
About This Group:

Are you currently going to college or are you looking into continuing your education even further? If so, then this is the place for you. You may talk about anything related to college here. Are you just beginning your college search or do you have a college in mind? You may chat with other members on here about different colleges, majors/minors, college life, etc. I am a college student myself, pursuing my Associate's Degree in Computer Systems Specialist. I will be glad to answer any questions that High School Juniors, Seniors, or anyone else may have about college. Anyone may join this group. I believe this group will be a great place for College Students and those who are looking to further their education even more, to get together and share their knowledge about this important time in life. :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 24, 2009
45 members

serious confusion

m doing mbbs first year, i just joined my college.
m from india.
i hav two doubts ,,,
1). wat books do i learn to score more in mbbs first year,
and
2). what books i refer for great understanding.
p.s = its good if the language of the book is simple, lucid and to the point.
mishymoshymarcy I need motivation. Feeling ... Comment
knew it wouldnt last that long...
Dec 18 by mishymoshymarcy
Nighthawk61 commented on Promises to myself
Dec 17