Blood from wiping after bowel movement?
2 Days in a row now I have finished taking my bowel movement, and upon wiping, I have noticed a tiny amount of red blood. The bloods looks quite fresh and after wiping upon sitting I have found to be some discomfort, so my first though was that it was a cut. But, after reading about this it seems it could be something more serious. I am sixteen and am quite a fit, healthy person.
I am rather worried as this could be showing me that I have cancer! Or could it?
Thanks for reading, and thanks for the responses.

Alan.
At 16 its more than likely a hemorrhoid. Google the symptoms of that and see how identical it is to your issues. That or an anal fissure,etc.
Go to your doctor so they can check it and give you a prescription ointment to treat it. At 16 there is no concern for cancer, so dont stress over it. Only way there would be a concern for cancer at your age is if you have a family history of Colon Cancer, and mostly if the relatives had cancer in their 20's. (Rule of thumb, colonoscopy 10 years prior to any relatives age that they were diagnosed with cancer)
If this isnt the case, you have nothing to worry about, except for the nuisance of hemorrhoids which are not life threatening. Hope that answers your questions.