Colon Cancer?
I'm a male, 16 this year. Today after dinner i felt a pain in my stomach, i went to the toilet, and after passing motion, found blood in my toilet bowl, there were also blood in the toilet paper after i wiped. Afraid, i went to google for blood in passing motion and found that it could be colon cancer. What should i do?? Could 16  year olds suffer from colon cancer? im worried~
Colon cancer in one as young as you is extremely rare.  What can cause bleeding like this are hemorrhoids which develop from straining to go to the bathroom or while lifting something heavy. Let your parents know so you can see the doctor and verify this is what it is.  They are not a big deal, and can be treated easily.  But anytime there is rectal bleeding it needs to be checked out. You'll be fine, but see your doctor.  Take care.