Colonoscopy Prep
I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy on Friday, July 31. I'm a little puzzled about my prep especially after hearing about other people experience. I'm suppose to take 4 Duculox- the day before alon with 17 grams of Miralax with 8 ounces of liquid every 15 minutes until I've taken the whole bottle. After seeing and hearing people taking 30-40 laxitives and then drinking that solution stuff, I'm wondering if this will be enough to fully clean me out- especially since I've never responded well to Miralax. Any suggestions?
I always used phospho-soda.  If that stuff does not clean you out, nothing will!  

What you DON'T want is that one with the gallon (or so) container with powder.  You add water and drink copious amounts of it and that stuff is vile.  Also, for me it did not work nearly as well as the phospho soda, but was every bit as unpleasant!