Could I have colon cancer
I had a colon test a year agao and all was fine, a fw months later I had to have my gallblader removed.  Since then I have nausa and vomiting for on reason and now I have pain in the left side in the back around the kidney.  I go to the bathroom after anything I eat and sometimes go up to 7 to 8 times a day.  Have some cramping.  Smetimes my stools are thin but not sure about any blood as I have hemroids. I stay very tired and that seems to be worse in the mornings.  Just never experienced anything like this before.
I have two friends who had gall bladders removed and afterwards developed severe diarhhea, sometimes right in the middle of eating.  Their doctors told them it wasn't uncommon for this to happen when there's no gall bladder.  You should check with your doctor ASAP, but it could just be a symptom of not having a gall bladder to help process fat.