Difficulty passing gas and stool.
Hello, all. I have never posted here before, and hopefully this will be a one time thing. I really don't know whats going on. I have had problems with constipation and slow digestion, for several years. I have a habit of self-medicating with laxatives, and have had a history of eating disorders (bulimia, EDNOS,anorexia).

Info- I'm 25 years old, female. For the most part I consider myself recovered, from said eating disorders. However I still struggle at times. If too stressed, etc, I still have a habit of purging, and or restricting. I also admit, I do abuse laxatives, and I have for a long time, off and on. I hate to admit it, but might as well be honest. I can take up to eight-fifteen laxatives a day, (usually just eight though...not that, that makes it any better). If I don't take them, it can be up two a week and half before I can movey bowels, and when I do, I never feel like they have completely emptied. So, in short, I am dependant on laxatives. Lately, starting, maybe this past Tuesday, things seem to have taken a turn for the worse. Even with the use of laxative, I am still having problems with moving my bowels. If I can move them, it takes a whole lot of straining, and takes forever. I don't eat the most nurtional foods, sadly (due to lack of money).

Symptoms-
difficulty making bowel movements, even with laxatives
straining
abdominal bloating, quite a bit of it
difficulty passing gas
pressure in anus, by tailbone
if i strain a lot, I seem to have "skin tissue" bulging from my anus, when I stop straining it goes back in
starting tonight, I feel a little "feverish", and fatigued.

I'm not having any pain, so far. I don't feel all that gassy, really. I mainly just feel uncomfortable, and worried. What could this be? Is it possible it could all be the result of, me taking poor care of my health? Could it be, one of my worse fears- cancer? I am, just really scared, and feel so lame for not taking better care of myself.
Thank you all, for any help. I really appreciate it.
I forgot to add, that I do have an appointment set up for Tuesday, to see a doctor. Thanks again.
Straining makes it all worse and irritates your hemorrhoids. Eat more fiber and drink lots of water every day.