Colon Cancer Community
Help! Urgent Answer Needed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Help! Urgent Answer Needed

I recently gave myself an enema, using a bidet... The water entered very quickly and I experienced some pain, not a lot though. And then the pain passed, all that was left was a slight discomfort. I still feel a very small amount, but it's nothing big. About 3-4 hours have passed, and all I feel is a slight discomfort. It's almost nothing. I came here to ask, is there any chance I could have ruptured something and not know by now? If I did wouldn't I experience a lot of pain by now? And also, is there any chance of me having something life threatening? I'm not 18 so I'd like to avoid going to the doctor... I have strict parents.
I doubt that you ruptured anything but if the discomfort doesn't subside, the pain gets worse, any new symptoms develop go to the emergency room.  Avoids the enemas or if you feel you need one, use the little suppositories they're are just as effective.  I hope this helps and take care.