Hi, I'm a 27 year old man (which I know is young for this sort of thing) and I want to list out my stomach symptoms that I've been having so that maybe someone more knowledgeable on the subject could let me know if this sounds like colon cancer or not. Before I start I want to add that I've gone to the dr and they basically told that it's probably nothing. In fact I had to insist just to get some blood tests.
Anyways my symptoms include:
- 2 days of diarrhea at the beginning of all this followed by constipation for the next 2 weeks
- Bloating all day, but I don't pass gas
- I'm passing less stool than normal
- Sometimes I get pain and nausea before passing stools that goes away after doing so
- I notice a little bit of mucus in my stool but only at the front end of it
- I get nausea and pain in my stomach that comes and goes
- at night my stomach grumbles like it's having trouble digesting
- fatigue that comes and goes
- Body temp is slightly above normal, usually at night
this all start about 2 weeks ago. As of three days ago the pain has gone away, but I still have very bad bloating all day long that gets much worse after eating.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.