Colon Cancer Community
I think i might have colon cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think i might have colon cancer?

so for about a month on and off ive had these lower admoinal pain..it happens usually when i wake up for a few secounds. usually i poo every other day but lately it has been like 3 times a day ..and the stool is either normal brown or yellow with black dots on it. It also hurts when i poo and it looks like there is nuts in my stool and i dont really eat nuts. Im going to the doctor on tuesday to check it out...im a 21 year old femal..am i to young??? am i being paranoid??
Blank
1208572_tn?1276146143
At 21 it would be extremely rare for you to have colon cancer. Your symptoms are very common with IBS. IBS affects about 25 million Americans, while colon cancer at your age affects a few hundred.
I would still go to your doctor and let them know whats going on. A good relationship with your doctor is always recommended, but I wouldnt have fears of colon cancer. Could be a hundred different and more likely things going on.