Colon Cancer Community
Puss in stool?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Puss in stool?

First of all I am yet to go to a doctor so I have no idea AT ALL what the problem can be. I have been experiencing hemmoroids (hemorrhoids) for quite with the usual bleeding and stuff, no problem there. The last 1 week tho I have to go to the bathroom a lot. And now to the odd part. The first part of my stool is watery transparent/yellowish very bad smelling stuff. It is absolutely horrible. Then everything is fine, stool is OK. This always happens at the beginning and its (estimate only) like maybe 4-5 cl of the stuff. I don't have any abdominal pain, no vomiting, no fever, no pain, nothing at all. Except for the fluid stuff. Any guesses?? this drives me nuts!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
The watery bad smelling stools can be because of intestinal infection, mal-absorption syndrome etc. Stool examination will help make the diagnosis. Stool binders, antibiotics and dietary modification will help tackle the problem.
Hope this helps.