Puss in stool?

First of all I am yet to go to a doctor so I have no idea AT ALL what the problem can be. I have been experiencing hemmoroids for quite with the usual bleeding and stuff, no problem there. The last 1 week tho I have to go to the bathroom a lot. And now to the odd part. The first part of my stool is watery transparent/yellowish very bad smelling stuff. It is absolutely horrible. Then everything is fine, stool is OK. This always happens at the beginning and its (estimate only) like maybe 4-5 cl of the stuff. I don't have any abdominal pain, no vomiting, no fever, no pain, nothing at all. Except for the fluid stuff. Any guesses?? this drives me nuts!
The watery bad smelling stools can be because of intestinal infection, mal-absorption syndrome etc. Stool examination will help make the diagnosis. Stool binders, antibiotics and dietary modification will help tackle the problem.
Hope this helps.