Colon Cancer Community
Really bad gas and red in my stool

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Really bad gas and red in my stool

Lately I have noticed that if I drink pretty much any amount of alcohol I will have really horrific gas the next morning. I used to be able to drink a ton and not have this problem.

Also this morning I noticed that my stool was watery and red. I did have a glass of orange/cranberry juice this morning so could that be it? I just find it hard to believe that the horrible gas and the red stool are a coincidence.

I dont really have any pain, although I have had some kind of hemorrhoid problem as well...

I wonder if I am in any danger. I am really not in the financial position to be able to just get up and go see a doctor.

Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Depending on your income, there is help at a lot of hospitals, if you have no income, financial help is available, but you really need to see a doctor about this to be safe.
I had those exact symptoms and I had stage 3 colon cancer at age 48. . Don't wait for pain. I never had pain. The faster they catch it the better!!  Please call a Gastroentestinal doctor today!!!