Colon Cancer Community
Severe Bloating Fullness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Severe Bloating Fullness

In The Lower Stomach , I Had an EGD Normal

More Health Problems In My Life
Yes, I've had several and they are not a big deal.  We have an hereditary colon cancer in our family, and my children from puberty, had to have them yearly, and they had no issues with it except for the prep. Different doctors use different things for cleansing the colon for the procedure.  This ends up causing you to go to the bathroom many times the night prior to your procedure, but it's just to make sure your colon is clean so they can get a good view of it.
Can you provide us with more information?
whatever i eat i feel bloated i burp and burp and burp like crazy
my whole stomach feels hard like a rock, i feel nauseous. gas,
back pain, whatever i drink i feel nauseous, my stomach feels so heavy right now just sitting..
I would make an appt. to see a Gastroenterologist, this is their specialty and it cuts to the chase to determine what is wrong.  It may be IBS, but you need a proper diagnosis.
Take care.
i had a EGD Done Last Week  I Should Have Gotten On The Same Day An Colonscopy Like I Did 10 Years Ago
HAS ANYONE HAD A COLONOSCOPY?
doing the miralax prep and citrate mag?

i going every 5 to 20 mintues

i had 4 endoscopy, 2 sigmoidoscopy first time doing a colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is much easier!  Keep some vaseline on your bottom or it will get sore from going so much. Let me know what you find out.  You'll be asleep before they even begin.  Take care.
Got The Results Everything Is Normal Only Small Hemmorades

Its Was Hard To Knock Me Out I Was Told They Gave Me 4 Times The Dose I Felt Amazing

After I Woke Up! He Gave  Me Medicine From The Bloating
my mistake he gave me medicine for appetite
colonoscopy ruled out cancer what is for BLOATING
Every Meal I Eat I My Whole Stomach Feels Like a Basketball
It could be IBS and there are medications your doctor can prescribe for you.  Have you tried gas pills that are OTC to see if it relieves the gas and pressure?  Your doctor should be advising you on your options!
what kind of brands should i take for bloating feels hard like a rock my belly
GasX is good.  Read the labels and look for things that break up gas, some you can even take BEFORE eating to prevent the gas in the first place.  Good luck!
I would recommend looking into lactose intolerance and gastroparesis.  I would also recommend posting on the gastroenterology community where the community is focused on all types of GI problems as opposed to just colon cancer, because your problem doesn't sound like colon cancer.
whatever i eat i feel so bloated gasex doesnt even work for me it gets to the point that is hard to breathe sometimes i stomach feels like a bowling ball