Colon Cancer Community
Shredded/paper thin stool????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Shredded/paper thin stool????

I just noticed that (at least my last bowel movement) -- there was some that was paper thin, kind of like shredded paper -- it was brown in color, about an inch long and 1/2 inch wide, it was somrewhat transparent and had some circular growth like patterns that resembled a moldy kinda of appearance.  I have not been sick, no rectal pain, bleeding or fever, no weight loss -- actually I have gained probably 20 lbs this year (following endometrial ablasion in January -- not likely related from what I understand, but none-the-less that is when I started to gain!!!).  I have had some sharp shooting type pains in my right lower back -- but since that happens primarily at night and the pain is somewhat alleviated by moving, I figure that it is just how I'm sleeping.  Let's see history, nothing major -- but I did have some pre-cancerous cervical cells that were treate wtih cryo-surgery, two C-sections, foot surgery, endometrial ablasion and my tubes tied, plus a few other injury type things (broken bones, etc) -- Just not sure what it could be???  I will be following up with my doctor on Monday, but guess I'm a little nervous now . . .so I thought I'd ask???