Colon Cancer Community
back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

back pain

Can colon or rectal cancer cause severe low back pain?
Hi....your question is very vague,  if you're having back pain see your doctor as we can't diagnose what is causing your pain.  There are many things that cause back pain and you need to have a doctor determine what is causing your's.  I wish I could be of more help and wish you all the best.
Avatar n tn
Hi have seen GP and as usual got no where! Xray of low back showed nothing up so that was it goodbye!
Are you having problems with your bowels?
Avatar n tn
yes! cannot eat wheat now nuts seeds some fruits with seeds in and dairy-the list gets longer-stomach pain on the left-lost weight. wonder about diverticular/
You need to see a Gastroenterologist, this is a doctor who is specialized in this area.
can colon cancer cause back pain? I have lower back pain , have had skinny riibboned shaped  #2. now have to strain and seems less and less is happening! Also starting to feel bad with fever and pain in lower abdomen too