Colon Cancer Community
colon/bowel cancer ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

colon/bowel cancer ?

i have had blood coming out of my bottom for about 6 months when i go for a poo it gushes, i saw the doctor when i first noticed and he did a stool test , which came back clear , so he dismissed me. now i have more problems and i do not know if they could be related , i have a sore left breast , pain in my rib cage ,more left than right , it hurts to touch , i am also suffering constant severe pain to the back of my head it goes down my back , and the bottom of  my back is also painful along with my calfs, i have no fever.
I think you need to get a very through check-up and see the proper specialists.  Your rectal bleeding is coming from somewhere and you need to know exactly where.  See a Gastroenterologist for this, as it is their specialty and they will determine the cause for you.  I don't feel your other issues are stemming from this and you should get checked out by a new doctor.  The one you've been seeing should have already referred you to a Gastro doc and didn't, so I feel he won't take any of this seriously.  I hope this helps and wish you all the best!
I agree with Mammo that you need to see a Gastroenterologist.  Sounds like internal hemmoroids (hemorrhoids), but the specialist will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.  Don't dismiss the symptoms like your doctor did.

Your chest pain sounds like Costochondritis, but a good doctor will be able to identify the problem.  Pain radiating down the back of the leg from the back is usually nerve pain, so a doctor in neuropathy might be a good start for both your chest pain and back/leg pain.