Colon Cancer Community
hello i need someones help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hello i need someones help

hello my name is tara i have a question for everyone ok so i have some of your symptoms . well let me just start from the begining so my symptoms started when i was 16 years old and now i am almost 23 . it first started one day i got Constipated for like a day or two . Then after that i had diarrhea for 3 years with really bad Abdominal pain and sweating the whole time i would be in the bathroom and then when i would be done i would be very weak and have to go lay down . Then it turned to blood for a week and then the blood went away but i still had the diarrhea for another year and then i got better for some reason i started to be able to go to the bathroom ok. But that didnt last long cause i had a baby and a few months after i had my baby i started having my pains again and then it turned back to blood for 3 weeks and now i dont have the blood but i have diarrhea all the time and pain that feels worse then being in labor . ive been to the doctors and they havent done really any tests so i dont know what it could be. All they say is that it is normal for someone my age to bleed from the rectum its called fishers. I dont know but i have a lot of friends and none of them have these problems so i dont know how normal it is to always be in pain at 23 years old or at any age for that matter. The other doctor ive seen told me that it sounds to her that my intestines are having some what of a charliehorse type feeling i wanted to slap her cause the pain does not feel like that at all . so if anyone has any idea of what could be going on with me please please please let me know cause im starting to just give up hope that im never going to know what is happening to me and im just going to have to live with this . please help me . ive looked up all of my symptoms and there is just to many and all it does is leave me with more questions and not answers . please please some help me .