Colon Cancer Community
hello i need someones help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

hello i need someones help

hello my name is tara i have a question for everyone ok so i have some of your symptoms . well let me just start from the begining so my symptoms started when i was 16 years old and now i am almost 23 . it first started one day i got Constipated for like a day or two . Then after that i had diarrhea for 3 years with really bad Abdominal pain and sweating the whole time i would be in the bathroom and then when i would be done i would be very weak and have to go lay down . Then it turned to blood for a week and then the blood went away but i still had the diarrhea for another year and then i got better for some reason i started to be able to go to the bathroom ok. But that didnt last long cause i had a baby and a few months after i had my baby i started having my pains again and then it turned back to blood for 3 weeks and now i dont have the blood but i have diarrhea all the time and pain that feels worse then being in labor . ive been to the doctors and they havent done really any tests so i dont know what it could be. All they say is that it is normal for someone my age to bleed from the rectum its called fishers. I dont know but i have a lot of friends and none of them have these problems so i dont know how normal it is to always be in pain at 23 years old or at any age for that matter. The other doctor ive seen told me that it sounds to her that my intestines are having some what of a charliehorse type feeling i wanted to slap her cause the pain does not feel like that at all . so if anyone has any idea of what could be going on with me please please please let me know cause im starting to just give up hope that im never going to know what is happening to me and im just going to have to live with this . please help me . ive looked up all of my symptoms and there is just to many and all it does is leave me with more questions and not answers . please please some help me .
so im still waiting to see a GI for my Abdominal pain and to see why i have  diarrhea and im going to ask them why ive had this for this long its been going on now for 6 years and in the 6 years of this going on ive had blood in and out of my stool once for a week and the other for 3 weeks . so i dont know why but these last few days ive been going to the bathroom with no Abdominal pain  but now my lower back hurts really bad i always have lower back pain but it comes and goes to . my back pain now has been going on for 6 days now im thinking my backs out but not sure cause the pain almost feels like its coming and going . i dont know what is wrong with my body but im starting to get mad at these doctors cause i just want to know what is wrong with me . i mean im 23 years old almost. i have diarrhea all the time i mean some times i have constipation but not as much as the diarrhea i would have to say i have diarrhea everyday and i have  Abdominal pain that comes and goes and ive been peeing myself for about 6 years the peeing myself started when the diarrhea started so i dont what that is all about . i have lower back pain and now for about a year now ive been having this skin rash on my hands . i feel like everyday there is something new wrong with my body . please someone just help me cause i feel like im alone i read everyones post on here and i dont see anyone that has this all going on with them someone just let me know that im not alone and maybe what it could be cause i dont like what i think it could be so someone please just let me know that im not alone please