Colon Cancer Community
polyps in colon
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

polyps in colon

do all polyps turn into cancer?  and are there different types of colon polyps?  thank you
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have heard doctors refer to some polyps as "precancerous."  I believe there are polyps that are benign.  Do you have any family history of colon cancer?
Blank
can you kindly give me any information about the cause of hyperplastic polyposis syndrome and could eating certain foods cause this. Thanking you.
Blank
Polyps are not directly caused by any food you eat. However, it helps to reduce red meat, increase fibre and eat more fruits, veggies and of course, the most wonderful thing u can do to ur body - regular exercise!!!

Most polyps are benign. Most of them. No worries. Get a colonoscopy done. All polyps are removed during colonoscopy. If they remain there, they MAY turn cancerous. So the ONLY solution here is to get a colonoscopy done. Which is not so hard at all considering how serious cancer can be. Let me assure you, you have no reason to believe you have cancer unless the doctor shows you the proof on the LCD screen during ur colonoscopy! Cheers man. You're fine.
Blank
how often do you need a follow up cystoscopy after a transuretheal resection of a non-invasive bladder polyps
Blank
my husband diagnosed a polyp gallbladder our family doctor told us they need to removed the polyp, may i ask if there another way to cure the polyp without the operation. Thank you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank