Complementary Medicine Community
Alternative Medicine Masticatory Muscle Myositis...

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Alternative Medicine Masticatory Muscle Myositis

Dr. Carol Osborne:  I see in one discussion that you recommended Vitamin E, Selenium,Carnitine for MMM....my Shepherd is in the early stages of it and the head is sinking in as well as her eye...wish not to use the predinisone for treatment would appreciate you guidance on this issue.  Thank you Laurianne