Complementary Medicine Community
Bioenergy and naturally therapies

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Bioenergy and naturally therapies

DID YOU HEARD ABOUT THE EXTRASENSORIALTHERAPY WITH THERAPEUTIC TOUCH AND NATURAL PRESCRIPTIONS ?AND ABOUT ZINAIDA STOENESCU WITH SPECTACULAR RESULTS IN DISEASES KNOWN AS INCURABLES?
No I havent,  can you enlighten us it sounds intruiging, give us some idea what it involves.
remember this one I never knew what she/he  meant do you guys?
Sounds like one of those salespeople who come on here every so often, like Tupperware people.
Laura will be back by the first I believe she can sort it out maybe
Yep, I agree with Paxiled - sounded like a sales person (gotta be "politically correct", you know..... lol)

Could have at least spoken without YELLING, huh??  
Yes it looks like this one should be deleted.....go away tupper ware lady! LOL
This person just sent me a friendship invitation.  Weird, eh?  
I wrote all these because in this section you discuss with enthusiasm about complementary medicine and I thought maybe you know or you want know much more about energy medicine. THERAPEUTIC TOUCH is an energy medicine technique that involve movements of healer's hands over the patient body, with or without touching the body. The healer use the hands to sense imbalances of energy and to strenghten ,to correct or redirect the subtle energy flow of the body .Healing is promoted when the body's energies are in balance.The practice is based on the assumptions that human beings are complex fields of energy, and that the ability to enhance healing in another is a natural potential.
This therapy is  helpful in a wide range of illnesses.
And now about Zinaida Stoenescu who has really spectacular results, she lives in Romania, but patiens come from all over the world. She combine therapeutic touch with naturally prescriptions ,like tea,creams, compresses, poultices from plants ,all these made  after ancient recipes .She is able to adjust(re-balance)the energetic system of the body and to wake up your own ability of auto-healing. And the most important all the results can be proved by medical records, before and after the treatment. More you can read yourselves at her blog.Don't forget there exists a lot of "magicians" practitioners who declare that with only one touch are able to cure somebody?!? If it was so easy... how it's possible if you live with one disease 5-10 years to make disappear  it in a few minutes( I imagine you remember now some big names with thousand of patients).
I hope these informations will be useful for you. Maybe someone had benefit from similar therapies to share here this experience.
Thank you for a further information I found it interesting would you let me have the website to read ,I am sorry I doubted you and thought you wre selling something but we have had that before and you hadnt explained what it was,reading about it ,it sounds relaxing and wonderful,not certain if I am off to Romania any time soon but possibly she has some input how we can get it here, looking forward to hearing more from you.
Sorry, still think she's selling something.  Therapeutic touch is a very common technique, often used by nurses certified in it, that involves some pain relief but certainly no curing of anything.  Now, there are people who are healers, no question, but if you really want to get at the energetics of a body's magnetic field, acupuncture and chiropractic are much more effective.  And creams don't touch energetics -- how can they?  You must go inside the body to affect energetics, or outside to manipulate the aura.  Creams don't do that.  Poultices don't do that.  They do help draw toxins from the skin, but even there, the real problem is generally internal unless it's an insect bite or a poison ivy or something largely external.  Call me skeptical.  And I'm not a nonbeliever in this.  I saw a guy who was brought here by American physicians from Poland because of his incredible ability to find dark spots in people's auras and repair them.  Unfortunately, it didn't work for me, so guess what?  He gave me my money back!  Imagine that!  But therapeutic touch is a very minimal tool; I know well people who practice it, and they would never make such claims for it.  And certainly not for so-called "ancient" creams and poultices.  So I still think this is a sales call, and I'm not buying.  But to each their own.  
Regarding the friendship invitation was enough to click "No, thanks". I didn't came personally to a door  to sell  something(I didn't came to offer any price for it, and if I remember well from geography lessons Romania is thousands miles distance ).
I feel free in this community to discuss about all the practices helpful for human healthy.
We are living in democracy, right?
Read above the definition of this section:
"This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments."
Anyway, you know certainly some things, but to each their own. I prefere to keep open mind.
Today later I will reply to your last post.
If you're legitimate, I apologize.  I looked at your profile, and this is the only message you've ever posted, and there's no information about you at all.  People sell things over the internet all the time; you don't have to be anywhere nearby.  A lot of people post on this site about directly marketed products over the web, and that sounded like what you were doing because you didn't say anything about it, and we can't access something that's all the way in Romania, so I just assumed this was a sales probe.  Again, if I'm wrong, I apologize.  If I'm right, you apologize.  If you're legitimate, welcome to our forum, and I look forward to your opinions on other matters.
you are a card Pax you apologise then tell her to....LOl   come on have a laugh I got it couple of weeks ago over Bionicman and him being an engineer.........not a doc and some folks just wouldnt let go, it was funny.
I would like to continue to discuss here about the subject above, I hope to find it interesting, and of course the subject is open for your opinions and additions.

As I said earlier Zinaida has the ability to  wake up the pacient’s capacity of self-healing.
One method of her treatment is based on TELEPATHIC IMPULSE wich activate their system of inner healing . She  is naturally endowed with this ability. Extensive research has shown that the brain can be ordered and how it’s working the telepathic impulse. So with this telepathic impulse she help the brain to erase the wrong information(we grow –up with a lot of wrong informations very deep innoculated in our brain) and give the command to re-activate the self-healing, because we are programated to repair/elliminate the disease’s effects .
Healing is an inherent capacity of life, a natural tendency starts right inside DNA. If during replication is an incorporated wrong nucleotide enzymes recognize the error and restore the correct sequence. New research on stem cells have shown that healthy cells can replace diseased cells, which constitute the starting point of cellular therapies, known also as medicine repairer.
      The self-healing operates permanently, with diagnostic capability (recognizes lesions) and treatment (to remove and replace them with normal structures). It is the final cause of any healing, even when treatment is needed outside, because medicines and operations are needed only to remove obstacles in front of self-healing. It says that the treatment comes from outside (the action of the doctor/therapist), but healing occurs from the inside (is the patient merit).
Well I for one would like to hear more ,read more.... it sounds like self healing ,and I do know that visualisation works, for some folks ,has Zinaida written anything about her findings .?