Combining natural medicine with Zoloft
I have bee taking 150mgs of Zoloft fot the past 10years... Sometimes I still cannot sleep, if I'm stressed and don't get a good nights sleep, I will not sleep well and have a difficult time trying to sleep for days, I get so wound up that it could be days or a week or longer before I get a restfull sleep. I take a good multi,with B's during the day, most of the time... What can I integrate when I'm having issues, falling asleep that are safe to take with Zoloft, at night??
Can I take 5HTP?

Please help, sometimes I can bearly fuction.
Follow this breathing technique for 20 minutes, twice a day, and you will sleep better. You notice the benefit in weeks and then let me know.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
November 4, 2011