Complementary Medicine Community
Crystal Healing

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Crystal Healing

Has anyone tried Crystal Healing at all ?  Just wondering if it's been beneficial in any way??
No.  Crystal healing is nonsense. It is not beneficial in any way, except insofar as a "placebo affect". On the other hand, worshiping the moon goddess and offering her gifts of fresh fruit and bat blood on Halloween often works wonders.
H Ha Ha caregiver I have often wondered about bat blood ...
LOL good one caregiver!!! How have you been??

In my opinion I also agree that crystal healing is not a healing method.  I wouldn't waste my money on it.
There are many other natural healing methods out there that have proven to be successful. What is it that you are looking for healing for?