GERD
I have taken tecta (40 mg) medication for about 2 years. Also, Dexilant 60 mg for 3 months.?

Did these medications for this long has caused any permanent damage?    
( I have taken way too much of this medication...more than it's needed.)(more then i had to take.)

Will the acid in my stomach come back to normal after stopping these medications? or it will cause low stomach acid ????.....                            
Don't know the long-term effects.  Some medications do have long-term or permanent effects, but it often differs by individual-- some are lucky, some aren't when you artificially alter the body.  Any drug that artificially alters stomach acid forces the stomach to produce more acid, as it needs it to digest protein, so a rebound effect occurs.  My guess is, diet and natural remedies can probably reset your digestive system to normal if you discontinue the meds, but my guess also is there's no guarantee.
Understanding the PH levels within you is critcal. Apple Cider Vinager and believe it or not, Lemon could relieve this.

Acidic gastric acid is potent but many sufferers have depleted stomach acid that's too "strong". Medications deplete the acid amount more causing it to become even more acidic causing more harm.

Apple cider vinager treatment is slow and starts healing this when stomach acid levels normalize becoming alkalined.
DGL, a specially prepared form of licorice (which does not affect blood pressure like plain licorice can). This is very good for GERD or reflux.Take two lozenges before meals. It rebuilds the protective mucosal coating that lines the gastric walls so that acid (which we need for digestion) does not cause irritation and discomfort. Don't use the capsules, the DGL needs to make contact with your saliva to be activated.

Also smaller meals, don't eat too late in the day, avoid black pepper, caffeine, alcohol and spicy foods. Also try eliminating gluten-containing grains (wheat, rye, kamut, and barley) it can give relief from GERD.
Just a note on DGL -- the number of lozenges to take depends on the manufacturer.  Different companies have different doses, and most only require one lozenge about 20 minutes before a meal.