Complementary Medicine Community
Gugul herb for knee pain / excellent!

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Gugul herb for knee pain / excellent!

http://www.gugul.com/

It helped me of my chronic knee pain of 2 yrs. I am 24 yrs old guy. This herb is widely used by ayurvedic doctors in treatments of arthirits,etc
I will research on this topic and give you a reply soon.. but i think you are just trying to get people to visit that website.
I did some research on this topic... and found out that the guggul extract is most widely known for its usage in hyperlipidemia. ... let me translated into something easier to understand.. it is used for losing weight...

I will write up a thorough scientific research article for you. And will let you read it..

There has not been any scientific roof of its usage in knee pain or arthritis. Also it's used in losing weight is not very stable either. There are some research that said that it isn't very safe. But it will be a part of my article.. to come
I took it for a month and my knee pain was greatly reduced! then I searched gugul and found that site . short term use shouldnt be dangerous , it is widely prescribed by ayurvedic docs!
Dear readers,

Can anyone please tell me on as to exactly which TYPE (name) of gugul is effective in treating pain in the bones and knees. Please specify the exact type. Furthermore, please mention the duration for which this particular type of gugul can be safely used without any serious after or side effects.Also please mention whether there are any serious side effects to using gugul .Lastly, I would also like to know what should gugul be consumed with.

If anyone could answer these questions for me , then I would be very grateful........

Thank you ,
Shaista Khanam