Irritated Penis head and Tip/ affecting life please help!
Ok so me and my girlfriend were messing around she put body lotion on me while giving me a HJ, later it turned into sex. Both of us never thought about the lotion, I did not experience any discomfort or irritation that night. I went home took a shower and i noticed the frist pain i guess you should say, i just thought i got hot water inside the penis didnt think anything of it. Went to bed..

Woke up next morning and realized my underwear hurt the tip, i tried boxers instead, no avail, i mean felt like sandpaper, so i decided to rest it and stayed home all day. Seemed to get a tad better, so i went out that night but still irritated. After a week with no relief i went to the Dr. He told me to rest it. After a week of taping it up because of excruciating pain to even walk 24/7 i went back. All tests are negative but he wants me to try fungal cream.

Im on the 2nd day of that and still no relief, i am going insane, its affecting my life, and work. I literally get no relief 24/7 every movement is discomforting and painful.

symptoms-
irritated head, tip is ultrasensative
tip is read, lips seem swollen slightly
random urination burns slightly first pee of the day is the worst
sometimes deep red/purple color over head
hurts to touch the head
burning sensation in the tip even while just sitting around.

Tried-
neosporin
vaseline
hydrocortizone-very minor relief
lamasil- now trying for the hell of it DR recommendation
I wrap it up in tissue paper every day just to walk. Tried a few days without but too painful and no signs of improving

please please please help me!!!!! who do i need to go see i am desperate at this point i just want my life back i am miserable 24/7
Is the doctor that  you went to a Urologist? If it was and you're still with this problem then try a Dermatologist! Have you told the doctor what brand of body lotion you used and I would bring the lotion to the Dr. so he/she can see the ingredients.