Problem: Ganglion Cyst. on the wrist
My Patient, has this problem. I would like to know if some one know about its treatment in Naturopathy,Yoga or in alternative therapy.
drsunehchopra
The traditional treatment is to smack it with a book.

I understand best results are obtained by using a book touched by the Dahli Lahma.
My daughter's was got rid of by slamming her with a dictionary. Ain't modern medicine wonderful?

I read recently that you can get rid of a cyst by rubbing it with iodine. The article also said that iodine deficiency often led to the development of cysts. As I am cyst laden I will try the cure(?). Interestingly, until I started supplementing, I was very low on iodine.

If I get a result I will post.
Before supplementing with Iodine it is imperative that you know what your iodine levels are and do a scratch test. IF you have an autoimmune disease like Hashimoto's you should stay away from Iodine while going through the destructive phase. You have to be careful when using Iodine.
I would do the book approach as well....I have read of many people using this old fashioned approach....lol....but it works! :)