Complementary Medicine Community
Problem: Ganglion Cyst. on the wrist
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Problem: Ganglion Cyst. on the wrist

My Patient, has this problem. I would like to know if some one know about its treatment in Naturopathy,Yoga or in alternative therapy.
Thanks
drsunehchopra
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
The traditional treatment is to smack it with a book.

I understand best results are obtained by using a book touched by the Dahli Lahma.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
My daughter's was got rid of by slamming her with a dictionary. Ain't modern medicine wonderful?

I read recently that you can get rid of a cyst by rubbing it with iodine. The article also said that iodine deficiency often led to the development of cysts. As I am cyst laden I will try the cure(?). Interestingly, until I started supplementing, I was very low on iodine.

If I get a result I will post.
Blank
499534_tn?1328707778
Before supplementing with Iodine it is imperative that you know what your iodine levels are and do a scratch test. IF you have an autoimmune disease like Hashimoto's you should stay away from Iodine while going through the destructive phase. You have to be careful when using Iodine.
I would do the book approach as well....I have read of many people using this old fashioned approach....lol....but it works! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Complementary Medicine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...