WANT TO BRING MY BABY HOME
HOW LONG DOES THE BABY STAY IN THE NICU FOR METHADONE WITHDRAWLS AND IS THERE A TREATMENT I CAN DO FOR HER AT HOME? LIKE A TAKE HOME TAPERING PROCESS?
You have to be so careful wit methadone 1 drop to much and the baby will be in trouble .most baby's do well by the time they are home,  It just depends on how high your dose was ,I know they don't want you detoxing during pregnancy, I am a midwife so a do everything naturally. I can tell you some things that can help Learn Infant massage it will help relax your child and build a nice bond . Keep you and the baby on a routine, I nursed which was a great experience ,I;m not sure if you can on the methadone ,When you feed your baby ,sing or tell storys they like your voice I always put my babys in the bed awake ,that way they learned how to put them self to sleep or you tip toe them to the bed lay them down and they wake up and you can do that all night From birth, I would set the bathroom up for a massage ,use plain olive oil ,no baby oil ,it's not edible and their hands go right in their mouth,Give them a nice bath an then lay them on blankets make sure they are warm rub oil in your hands and start with the legs don't be afraid to use a little pressure ,to soft is irritating ,there are different strokes for tummy aches,  they love their back ,just go on line and look up how to give an infant massage, .Really try to stay on a routine and give lots of love you will get back a love like you have never known, I have a page on facebook called count down to a natural child birth that might help or just look me up here my book page has lots of birth pics.too.