Which B vitamins ones will keep you awake at night?
Related to my last post about B1. Reading up on B vitamins for hypo thyroid induced nerve issues and muscle pain.

I take magnesium too, its low in hypothyroid people, but not calcium as I test fine for it. I take most supplements with my evening meal to separate them from thyroid med which I take 3 times a day. Yes 3 X day, T3 users sometimes need to.

1)From what I have previously though, it was B6 that gives you energy- enough to keep you awake if taken at night, correct?

2)B1 does not have a 'energy' effect does it?

3)And B12, If I experiment with a better one, will that keep me awake? (I was tested for it, was mid range while on it!), but could not tell of any benefits. So maybe need to try a better brand?

thanks
I use B12 injections for the neuropathy from my hypothyroidism and Hashi's.  It helps tremendously! BUT I only do it in the morning. Last dosage of any B's should be early afternoon, unless you plan on staying alert and awake later....lol
So any B's add energy?

Then I guess its best for me to take them with lunch.