Will Metagenics Thyrobalance help?
I have recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism by a naturopath and given Metagenics Thyroblance. Has anyone taken this? If so has it helped?
No, but one thing to consider with Metagenics -- it might not be the best supplement out there.  The reason so many professionals prescribe it is that it's only available from them, so they can charge a lot and get you captured.  The best treatment for hypothyrodism, assuming it isn't an autoimmune problem, is seaweed based iodine.  If it's Hashimoto's, you probably can't fix it naturally.  So I hope you have a diagnosis here from someone qualified to give one.
Um, Paxiled, Hashimoto's IS an autoimmune disorder. Why don'T you like Metagenics? I have used it and it is a great supplement.
Is diet considered with this NP along with the supplement package? It might be helpful to have some spot testing done to see if common milk or gluten intolerances are presnt inhabiting thyroid function.

Prior to iodine therapy ask to have a hard minerial hair analysis completed as you could be zinc, copper and iodine deficient. Then if found as iodine deficient, the concentrate Ioderol seems to be a good choice than seaweed extract.