Complementary Medicine Community
heel burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

heel burning

I had acupuncture for tinnitus. I had a needle inserted on the side of my right foot (my left ankle bone) and that has started a strange occurrence. I felt a sharp pain under my heel. Its like burning..I almost thought that he was putting a needle in my heel..but he didint. The needle was only in the ankle.. but since then, every time I stretch my legs or pull my foot back, I get this shock-like pain. When I bend my ankle, as in to go up or down the stairs, I will feel a tingling (nearly like paresthesia) and then it feels as if it's stretching and pulling. It is close feeling to an electrical shock. I am so happy to find this forum, as I was stressing about this. I have it for almost 2-3 weeks now..everyday..Help me pls :(