heel burning
I had acupuncture for tinnitus. I had a needle inserted on the side of my right foot (my left ankle bone) and that has started a strange occurrence. I felt a sharp pain under my heel. Its like burning..I almost thought that he was putting a needle in my heel..but he didint. The needle was only in the ankle.. but since then, every time I stretch my legs or pull my foot back, I get this shock-like pain. When I bend my ankle, as in to go up or down the stairs, I will feel a tingling (nearly like paresthesia) and then it feels as if it's stretching and pulling. It is close feeling to an electrical shock. I am so happy to find this forum, as I was stressing about this. I have it for almost 2-3 weeks now..everyday..Help me pls :(
The bad energy was not released and should have released out your big toe most likely the liver released toxicins but couldn't leave the body.

Call the acupuncturist and have another session. Explain what you are feeling and they might re-do it for no charge or reduced fee.
He might have hit your Achilles tendon.