looking 4 help
i live in new zealand ive got r bad addiction doing sum silly things 2 get heroin 4 ma habbit herd this is gud medication 4 me with similar effects can u help me please im not normal with out it im really sick and feel weak
There's no easy way out my friend. No silver bullets, no pills.
Detox and rehab centres that are familiar in treating heroin addiction
and your strong commitment to endure the treatment process
and stick with it, is one of your best options
There's Naltrexone, a prescription drug that helps with addictions,
but I don't know much about it. Ask your doctor.
Best wishes.
Niko  
Naltrexone is an opiate agonist and should not be taken or admininistered except under the auspices of a physician. It does not help with addictions. It reverses overdoses. It is extremely dangerous to fool with because an addict can inject nalaxone, which will reverse the opiate as long as it is in the system.  The addict will fell normal. When it is metabolized the opiate in the system the opiate kicks on and can cause respiratory arrest.
What will help is the plant Ibogaine, which is unfortunately illegal in the United States, but is used successfully in drug treatment centers in Mexico and India.
Caregiver, Naltrexone is an opioid receptor antagonist used primarily in the management of alcohol dependence and opioid dependence. Wikipedia

Are you confusing it with Naloxone? Not the same thing at all!

Naltrexone is not an opiate agonist and  is legally prescribed for addictions, approved by FDA.(not for for emergency incidents of opioid o/d)
Just to set the information straight

Niko

Just to set the information straight

Niko