Complementary Medicine Community
need sleep.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need sleep.

When I do not take Quetiapine thee is no chance that I will sleep, is there any natural remedies that will help me sleep?
Related Discussions
  • Iodine (189 replies):
    Okay here we go....to Iodine or not to Iodine....lol! S...[more]
  • Iodine (12 replies):
    I've been taking Thyroid Complex for about 10 days and I...[more]
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you tried melatonin?  1mg is the best dose to start at, not the high doses many stores sell.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
In addition to melatonin Lugol's solution helps, as does magnesium. There is also Benadryl. I take all of them. They help and there are no side effects.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Are you suffering from high cortisol? This is what keeps me awake at night. Because of the cortisol I also take ashwagandha. Again, no side effects.
Blank
When you are in bed,keep your eyes closed, focus your attention on the third eye(in between the two eyebrows) and do anulom vilom pranayam(alternate nostril breathing). As the left and right  brain get extra oxygen, the mind will relax and you will begin to feel drowsy. Try to do anulom vilom in the morning as well.
February 20 ,2012
Blank
I believe benadryl does have side effects and can be addictive.  Am I wrong?  And as for Lugol's, before I took iodine I'd look into my thyroid condition to see if that's a factor.  Iodine is good for some thyroid conditions, but aggravates others.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Complementary Medicine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...