Complementary Medicine Community
this is all so strange to me...help please
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

this is all so strange to me...help please

I am a 20 y.o. female who was recently diagnosed with ADHD and was put on Vyvanse. I am slightly worried my dr. over prescribed me by telling me to take two 30mg twice a day and if i didn't get up in time for the first dose just take the second. I got up in time today to take both considering i pulled an all nighter from the day before. I am now still wide awake after being up for a straight 36 hours. If someone could please just try to explain what is going on since I'm new to this ADHD world.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1236893_tn?1394988190
I suggest calling your Dr. and explain your problem to him/her and then tell us what the Dr. said!
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
I don't know if your doctor told you this is an upper - sort of like speed. The dosage is obviously too high. Tell your doctor about this immediately. Are you sure you have ADHD?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Complementary Medicine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...