Dental cleaning and swollen lymph nodes?
If I had a dental cleaning a few days ago and now I'm having pain and a swollen lymph node on one side, could it be an infection from the cleaning? I'm also starting to have tingling in my face, up through my cheek on the same side. My doctor isn't sure if it's from the cleaning but it started right after it. Also, he says the numbness/tingling is from the lymph node swelling and putting pressure on a nerve in my face??? Is that possible? Sound odd to me. I am on antibiotics now but haven't seen any improvement. Will the tingling go away when everything returns to normal? Thank you...worried.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.