Comprehensive Dentistry Expert Forum
Possible jaw,gum infection & jaw cyst??
About This Forum:

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Possible jaw,gum infection & jaw cyst??

For the past year my symptoms have gone from mild to severe! It started off with light muscle twitching on my lower left jaw and i felt this area was quite swollen - then my gums have been slightly swollen and sore like pounding,pulsating! right at the back on my lower left jaw i have a white spot i have been told its not cancer its scar tissue from wisdom tooth removal- however this was there before i had the tooth removed - my glands under my jaw in my neck are swollen & sore thy have been like this for the past year & half! i have had x-rays, blood tests & mri scan to which i was told my glaands are swollen and have  a pocket of fluid on the angle of my left jaw lower mandable - to which nothing has been done - the lack of care from the nhs is appaling! this infection or whatever is going on is causing me to be very anxious!!! i have a list of symptoms! - both my top jaws hurt to i have been given a mouth gard at night as i have been grinding my teeth in my sleep.

other symptoms

swollen sore glands under jaw & in neck - someimes become so swollen i can feel them pulsating
ear ache headaches
sore piece of gum right at the back of mouth lower left side past the wisdom tooth
constant sore throat
bda breath ( dentist advised slight bit of gum disease)
swollen lower jaws both sides -swelling
sometimes feels like my throat is closing up and have tinging sensation going up my neck and around my lower jaws

when i bite my teeth together you can feel something at both the angles of the jaw each side

had x-rays etc advised small pocket 0.8cm of fluid on angle of jaw bone - no explanation why its there - no treatment given & no one wants to investigate ny of my symptoms im at a loose end what to do??

swollen red cheeks - feverish & shakes when this happens all my glands are reall swollen & i feel like my face is going to explode