Comprehensive Dentistry Expert Forum
Weird white bump behind second molar
About This Forum:

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Weird white bump behind second molar

I have a strange white/grey spot on where my bottom third molars are supposed to be, I picked at it and they started bleeding, I don't know if this is thrush, stuck foood, the tooth itself? I don't see any thrushlike conditions around my mouth and in fact my doctor has told me I do not have thrush, but these bumps have been around for awhile, years at least and I thought it was just the tooth. I'm going to the dentist Tuesday, but I'd like some peace of mind, I'm a realtively healthy 27 year old, a bit of a hypochondriac, I am a social drinker and non smoker, I'm straight, my last HIV test was in 2004, and i've only had unprotected sex with one partner since then
thank you