can't open my mouth after wisdom teeth extraction
I have 5 teeth pulled out on Aug 6th (four wisdom, one fractured).  Now the bruise and the swollen has gone.  But every time I try to open my mouth, the right side of my mouth would be very hurtful.  Now I can only open my mouth to the degree that to put one finger between the upper and the down sides of my teeth.  Any wider than that would cause a lot of pain in the right side of  mouth.  

I'm still taking antibotietics every day.  Could u tell me what might happened and what shall I do?  p.s.  I just moved to a different city than the one I took the surgery,  so it's hard to find the original doctor to do a follow up test
now it's one month after the extraction.  Things are getting a little better but I still can't open my teeth wide enough for a sandwich.  Sth wrong with me.  I'm worry about even a dentist can't do a good check cause I can't hardly open my mouth