pain after root canal
20 days after root canal is performed on the # 2 tooth i still have the same pain as before the treatmenand. i still keeping the temporary cap until the pain is treated.. The endodonist has conducted several different tests in order to identify the source of the pain- cold test, hot test and hot water test; he tested nearest teeth. my pain starts right after my morning tea but is gratual; pain also is triggered a short while after driving a car or it comes before bedtime for no apparent reason.  
Your descriptions suggest non-odontogenous toothache. Seeing an orofacial pain specialist is advised.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.