Compulsive Behaviors Expert Forum
Do i have herps?

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

Do i have herps?
I am a 20year old male...I cheated on my girl friend and like a mouth or 2mouths ago i started to see white pimples on my penies...it started out with 1 then like 20...I sweat alot and i never clened under the forskin....now i started cleaning it everyday...now they went away....and how do my and my girl friend have sex?
My initials.  I meant look at the response to your previous question.
See previous response.

tg

what is tg?
As I wrote to your first posting of the question:

I suggest you take this one to the Dermatology Forum, tell your girlfriend, and use condoms until you know what it is.

tg
Me and my girlfriend has sex lastnigt and right after we had sex....30min later white pimples poped out......could it be a yeast infec? then 3hours later it went away
Please hear me you are in the wrong area.  Go to the Dermatology Forum.

tg