Compulsive Behaviors Expert Forum
none

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

none
i have a an area on my penis that is similar to  a rash but itz really like little pimples they dont hurt and some times itch and after i shower the area gets very ashy i have not yet been tested when i did my research on herpes thats not what it really looked like so i did some more looking and im hoping itz gonorrea symptoms.....i got tested about a year and a half ago for chlamydia and im not sure that i was 100% cured i spoke with my aunt who is a nurse and she said it could be from having the std for this long if it was not cured any thoughts??
I really think you have to have someone local take a look.

I do a lot of work in psychodermatology, where skin issues trigger emotional problems and emotional issues can trigger skin problems.  (see grossbart.com) I think it is really important to get a good medical diagnosis first.  For people wher there is no clear diagnosis, or there is and the usual medical treatment is not working, then it is time to explore if ther is a psychological side to the problem.

tg