Compulsive Behaviors Expert Forum
none
About This Forum:

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

none

i have a an area on my penis that is similar to  a rash but itz really like little pimples they dont hurt and some times itch and after i shower the area gets very ashy i have not yet been tested when i did my research on herpes thats not what it really looked like so i did some more looking and im hoping itz gonorrea symptoms.....i got tested about a year and a half ago for chlamydia and im not sure that i was 100% cured i spoke with my aunt who is a nurse and she said it could be from having the std for this long if it was not cured any thoughts??