272?1253650257
Computer User Group
Any ideas .what can be wrong
About This Group:

If you have any computer related questions, you may post them in this community. I am going to college to become a Computer Systems Specialist and would love to help anyone out with their technical questions they may have. :) You may also chat about any Computer/Technology related topic here. Anyone may join!!! :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 22, 2009
66 members

Any ideas .what can be wrong

Hi Guys ..for the last 5-6 days I have had problems on MH I have asked the Mods for help and they have done all they can do,they called in MH tech support aswell but the problem remains. What happens is when I click onto Forums or any of the forums , it slips off into the syetems tray, and I have to click  on it there to get MH back(hard to explain what I mean)  it is also running really slow and I mean really slow ..my other websites, search engine anything else I go to is working normally so I assume it mst be MH with the problem but they do not seem to be able to resolve it ...have you good folks any ideas why this is happening.?thanks a lot  
zodiacqueen commented on opus88's status
Jul 22
test
Jul 22 by SFmonsterdark
drifter0213 commented on my love
Jul 10