OpenOffice.org 3.2
I am wondering if anyone knows anything about OpenOffice and if it has a printer to be able to print anything you wanted to or is it limited? I would appreciate any advice anyone has on this
howdo you use the printer on it?
Wish I did to help you, but I don't use OpenOffice.  However, I bet if you ran some searches, you would find the answer as someone else out there has problem had the same question.

That is pretty much how I solve my computer related problems without paying a huge amount to take it to a geek squad...lol.

Did you look at the tutorial section out there for this program?

This should give a start:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=tutorials+on+using+printer+in+openoffice+3.2&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSNA_en___US365
Open office is and excellent suite of programs!  I only have experience with the linux version, which is totally awesome for everything I need a word processor for.  But thre are lots of free work processing programs for linux, you could try any of those as well, most have been compiled to run on a microsoft or apple OS.  you need to configure your printer properly, then printing from OO is no different than printing from any other program! :-)
All I know is that every time I download java for my computer they stick on there whether I want it or not.
IF you have window default program word then dont worry about. But I use it and it work well in my opion

It does have printer and in simple it acts just like office suit so I mean its a win win in my book. Freeware can be the best and this is an example of that. Ive had no problems with it but ive only used it for school. The spell check I think needs a little work but all in all if you dont have the suit go for this.
I use the open office and like it.  Rather than buying the Mirosoft excel program I use this one.  For my own use I save it using the settings on my computer and then if I wish to forward my spreadsheets to other offices that use excel I also save my spreadsheet in excel and e mail to them the saved Excel version.
It prints fine, the only thing I have not figured out yet is how to get the program to leave a space beside a picture if one is inserted into the body of a letter for example.  
The program prints fine.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
zodiacqueen commented on dominosarah's status
May 07
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28