2nd open heart surgery
my mother has had open heart surgery jus 2 and a half months ago on her valve, they tried repairing it and just to find out that it wasnt done correctly or it undid...i am not sure, but they say she needs to have a second surgery to replace it this time. She is having the shortness of breath problem which is one ways we found out something was wrong. Now my question is, should she wait to heal a little more before the second surgery and how long? Id love the best doctor and surgeon for my mother, is there a refferal program we can look into?
I had triple bypass surgery 10 days ago and I swelled or collected fluid terrible,they put me on lasix but it,s not helping I feel like I can,t breathe good from fluid.I am a diabetic ,47 years old and have had diabetes since I was 6 years old and my veins had shrunk.Is it normal to have so much fluid after the surgery and how long will it last?