Adult PDA
I'm 30 year old female and was just told I have a PDA.  They want to watch it for now. But a Nerologist told me I was having cardiac magraines.  Could they be coming from the PDA.

Patent ductus arteriosus is a condition usually diagnosed and treated in childhood but in some instances is not detected until adult life.  To confirm the presence of this condition, echocardiography and Doppler studies may be done. A second opinion may also be obtained to make sure this is not due to other causes. A small PDA most often shows a normal sized heart and normal blood flow to the lungs. A large PDA generally shows an enlarged cardiac silhouette and increased blood flow to the lungs.

Are there associated signs or symptoms present? This will determine if  treatment is needed as soon as possible. Although surgical closure remains the accepted treatment in most cases, stent-grafting has emerged as a possible alternative treatment for persistent ductus arteriosus in the adult.

Take care and keep us posted.