Congestive Heart Failure Community
Cold Sweats

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

Cold Sweats

My husband has been diagnosed with CHF and he has been having cold sweats all weekend and is very tired should I be alarmed are is this normal with CHF?

Cold sweats are one of the features of the heart failure but they should not occur in a patient whose heart failure is adequately controlled with drugs. Hence, I’ll suggest you to consult your physician for the same as he may need a change in the drug therapy. In fact, an excessive lowering of the BP which can occur due to the drugs can also result in cold sweats.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted.

Kind Regards.
Avatar n tn
I agree with kindd. I was diagnosed with CHF 5 years ago. I was very ill at the time and sweated profusely from any type of activity and was extremely tired. I was also SOB, couldn't lay flat and had a dry cough. Now that my condition is under control I no longer have any of those symptoms.
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
marilee176 bloating gas and indegestion Comment
Jul 16