Cold Sweats
My husband has been diagnosed with CHF and he has been having cold sweats all weekend and is very tired should I be alarmed are is this normal with CHF?

Cold sweats are one of the features of the heart failure but they should not occur in a patient whose heart failure is adequately controlled with drugs. Hence, I’ll suggest you to consult your physician for the same as he may need a change in the drug therapy. In fact, an excessive lowering of the BP which can occur due to the drugs can also result in cold sweats.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted.

Kind Regards.
I agree with kindd. I was diagnosed with CHF 5 years ago. I was very ill at the time and sweated profusely from any type of activity and was extremely tired. I was also SOB, couldn't lay flat and had a dry cough. Now that my condition is under control I no longer have any of those symptoms.