Coreg
Other than lowering your pulse and blood pressure, if you took Coreg but did not need it, could it cause other damage? What symptoms would you have? I am on Coreg as a trial to see if it fixes my chronic shortness of breath. I just wondered if it was safe to do so or if it could cause permanent damage if in fact I did not need it.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

No permanent damage from coreg.  Exactly as you mentioned, it can lower heart rate and blood pressure but it is otherwise a very safe drug.  If you have severe asthma, you might need to be careful because it could aggravate wheezing but again, this would entirely resolve upon stopping the medication.

Good luck.

Dr. Rich
hi doctor from apprx. one month i feel pain at my left side chest . but when i eat something its gone for few minutes . i also had  history of hookworm and gout . please tell me whats wrong